Deploy history and logs
For each Strapi Cloud project, you can access the history of all deployments that occured and their details including build and deploy logs. This information is available in the Deploys tab, located in the header of any chosen project.
Viewing deploy history
In the Deploys tab is displayed a chronological list of cards with the details of all historical deployments for your project.
Each card displays the following information:
- Commit SHA , with a direct link to your git provider, and commit message
- Deployment status:
- Build failed
- Deploy failed
- Last deployment time (when the deployment was triggered and the duration)
- Production branch
Accessing deployment details & logs
From the Deploys tab, you can click on the See logs button of any chosen deployment card to be redirected to the Log details. It contains the deployment's details logs.
In the Deploy details section of the Log details page is displayed the following information:
- Status, which can be Building, Deploying, Done, Cancelled, Build failed, or Deploy failed
- Maintenance: when the deployment occured
- Deployed in: the amount of time the deployment took
- Commit: the commit SHA , with a direct link to your git provider, and commit message used for this deployment
- Branch: the branch used for this deployment
In the Logs section of the Log details page you can click on the arrow buttons to show or hide the build and deploy logs of the deployment.
Click the Copy to clipboard button to copy the log contents.