Audit Logs Enterprise
The Audit Logs section provides a searchable and filterable display of all activities performed by users of the Strapi application.
Audit logs are only accessible to users with the Super Admin role by default. They are available in the Administration Panel section of the Settings panel.
The following events are logged:
|Login / Logout|
|Role / Permission|
For each log item the following information is displayed:
- Action: The type of action performed by the user. For example
- Date: The date and time of the action.
- User: The user who performed the action.
- Details: Displays a modal with more details about the action. For example the User IP address, the request body, or the response body.
The Audit Logs page displays all logs by default, in reverse chronological order. You can filter the logs by:
- Action: Select the type of action to filter by. For example
- User: Select the user to filter by.
- Date: Select a date (range) and time to filter by.
For any log item, click the Details icon to display a modal with more details about that action.
The Payload details are displayed in an interactive JSON component, enabling you to expand and collapse the JSON object.